The Crown Group strategically participates in "co-located" plants with Tier One customers where demand warrants such an arrangement. Up front design and system engineering ultimately result in many benefits for our customers. Among these benefits are:
- Customers avoid large capital expense for a paint system. Capital monies can be invested in core manufacturing processes. Crown will design, build, finance and manage the coating system.
- Inventory (WIP) cost reductions by having an “in-house” or “dedicated” system.
- Freight, logistics, and warehouse savings.
- Improvements in inventory management and accuracy, delivery and overall customer satisfaction.
- Improvements in Tier One price competitiveness.
- Post paint operations can be easily performed, thus avoiding additional shipping and logistics costs.
The Crown Group sales team will also assist to fill open capacity in these co-located facilities.
Contact us today to discover how the Crown Group can be a “dedicated partner” with you.