Consider joining a growing organization that is an industry leader.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Manages and oversees plant workforce and facility operations.
- Prioritizes and coordinates daily activities with Supervisors and Managers.
- Maintains key production measurements and drives continuous improvement.
- Monitors plant wide daily production output and efficiency and implements improvements.
- Assures production and quality requirements are met.
- Key contact for customers.
- Prepares annual performance appraisals for manufacturing salary associates.
- Training and development of manufacturing salary associates.
- Drives 5S.
- Oversees all manufacturing associate disciplinary and improvement plans.
- Must have five + years experience performing the Essential Duties.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or five to ten years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Financial reporting experience is preferred.
- Must have experience with ISO 9000 and TS 16949.
- Proven ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and implement an improvement plan.
- Heavy experience working with and developing relationships with customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation and computer skills.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new manufacturing processes.
Why The Crown Group?
We enjoy our reputation as the leading component finisher in North America. The Crown Group is dedicated to providing high quality, environmentally friendly, and cost effective solutions to the market requirements for coatings. We can only accomplish this by hiring and retaining highly qualified and dedicated associates. If you desire to join a growing organization that is currently an industry leader, you should consider The Crown Group.
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Medical Coverage for yourself and your family
- Dental Coverage for yourself and your family
- Prescription Drug Coverage for yourself and your family
- Vision for yourself and your family
- Employee Assistance Program for yourself and your family
- Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Spouse and Children Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Travel Assistance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Profit Sharing