Consider joining a growing organization that is an industry leader.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Develops and maintains processes and procedures to ensure the paint and wax system and the facility operate effectively and efficiently.
- Manages and develops department associates to ensure they possess proper knowledge and skills to meet performance objectives.
- Manage a preventative maintenance program using a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Manage paint, water, electrical, gas as well as chemical usage.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on pre-treat, paint, wax, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Experience with Waste Water Treatment Systems.
- Previous experience in coating systems and production floor project management a plus.
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous improvement and quality.
- Operate the department successfully within a planned budget.
- Five plus years experience performing the listed Essential Duties.
- HVAC, Electrical and Plant Maintenance experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to effectively work independently and within a team.
- Experience with ISO 9000 and TS16949.
- Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Provides leadership, vision, and management to the company and within the IT department on IT related areas - ERP system, data management, software, hardware, telecommunications, back-up and recovery procedures.
- Overseas the development and execution of the IT Strategic Plan and manages the improvement of the data and telecommunications infrastructure to support the company's current and future needs.
- Works with associates, vendors and business partners to assess and respond to the company's IT needs.
- Supervises, directs, develops and trains the current IT staff of three.
- Maintains security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and related equipment.
- Must have proven experience successfully performing each essential duty.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field and 7-10 years of experience performing the essential duties.
- Experience in managing an implementation of an ERP software product.
- Documented working experience with Microsoft Windows Environments.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication and project management skills.
- Experience with network design, configuration, installation, maintenance, support, and troubleshooting, including TCP/IP networks supporting VoIP telephony.
- Manages and oversees plant workforce and facility operations.
- Prioritizes and coordinates daily activities with Supervisors and Managers.
- Maintains key production measurements and drives continuous improvement.
- Monitors plant wide daily production output and efficiency and implements improvements.
- Assures production and quality requirements are met.
- Key contact for customers.
- Prepares annual performance appraisals for manufacturing salary associates.
- Training and development of manufacturing salary associates.
- Responsible for associate safety and plant security.
- Drives 5S.
- Oversees all manufacturing associate disciplinary and improvement plans.
- Must have five + years experience performing the Essential Duties.
- Must have heavy experience supervising, training and directing hourly manufacturing associates.
- Financial reporting experience is preferred.
- Must have experience with ISO 9000 and TS16949.
- Proven ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and implement an improvement plan.
- Heavy experience working with and developing relationships with customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation and computer skills.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new manufacturing processes.
We enjoy our reputation as the leading component finisher in North America. The Crown Group is dedicated to providing high quality, environmentally friendly, and cost effective solutions to the market requirements for coatings. We can only accomplish this by hiring and retaining highly qualified and dedicated associates. If you desire to join a growing organization that is currently an industry leader, you should consider The Crown Group.